The Marriage Course is for any couple. The practical tools you learn will help improve and strengthen your relationship whether you have been together for one year or 61 years and whether you feel you have a strong relationship or are struggling.
What can you expect on the course?
- A meal at a romantic table for two
- Practical talks
- Private discussion time
- No group work
The Marriage Course is based on Christian principles, and designed for couples with or without a Christian faith.
- Building Strong Foundations
- The Art of Communication
- Resolving Conflict
- The Power of Forgiveness
- The Impact of Family - Past and Present
- Good Sex
- Love in Action
Why do the course?
- Regular check-ups help a car run smoothly and reduce the risk of breakdown.
- The best sports professionals spend hours being coached and perfecting their technique.
- The greatest achievements in life take practice, training and dedication.
A strong, loving and lifelong relationship doesn’t happen by chance; it is the same with marriage. It takes effort and dedication to keep the fun and romance alive. We can all learn how to make even the happiest marriage better.
If you would like to have more details of future courses, please contact:
Charles and Sue Hunter-Smart