'Lonely but not Alone'
Studies on Elijah and Elisha
Led by Simon Manchester from
St Thomas’ Church, Sydney
There is still time to book your place for what promises to be a really wonderful weekend for the Benefice.
A few key points:
- Please do come! And book with the church office as soon as possible.
- When you book we will assume you will be there for the whole weekend unless you let us know otherwise. £25 includes all three meals and coffee breaks.
- We are now able to confirm there will be a Saturday Evening Curry event at 7.30 (we are sorry that there will however be no provision for children so please do book babysitters)
- Sunday – the same talk will be given at 9.30 (in the Church) and at 11.00 (in the Warwick Hall)
- Sunday - the two congregations are invited to join together for coffee and croissants in the Warwick Hall at 10.15am.
- Cut-off date for bookings is Monday 4th June. This is for catering purposes – please also confirm any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
is the senior minister at St Thomas’ Anglican Church North Sydney. He is married to Kathy and they have three adult children.
He was a school teacher before studying at Moore Theological College and he did training at Wollongong and London before taking up his first church in Sydney.
He was chaplain for the North Sydney Rugby League Bears for seven seasons and also ran the ministry to the North Sydney business community for ten years.
He has been privileged to speak at various conventions in Australia (including Katoomba conventions) and in the UK (including Keswick, the London Men’s Convention and the Evangelical Ministers’ Assemblies).
He is also heard each week on Sydney radio.
Including full children’s programme of bible based games and activities in the morning followed by a film in the afternoon.
Saturday 9th June
9.30am Coffee in the Warwick Hall
9.45am Sung Worship
10.15am Talk 1
11.45am Talk 2
7:30pm Curry Benefice Gathering (no childcare provision available, do sort babysitters!)
Sunday 10th June
9.30am Talk 3 in the Church
10.15am Coffee & Croissants in the Warwick Hall
11.00am Talk 3 in the Warwick Hall